Sunday, January 9, 2011

FORM #3 Varsity Basketball Proposal

FORM #3: Varsity Basketball Proposal
Full Name *
 Felicia Lin

Grade *
 11
12

Activity Name *
Give your activity a title
 Varsity Basketball

Activity Description *
 Describe the activity you wish to undertake. Identify your role and responsibilities. If your activity is collaborative in nature, list down your collaborators.

Varsity Basketball is one of our school's sports team. My role in this activity is to be a good team player and a good listener. It is also important for me to attend practice everyday and be persistant with basketball no matter what.I am responsible for playing both wing and post and contributing to the team any way I can and doing everything from screens, passing and moving without the ball.

Activity Status *
Is this a new activity or an ongoing (started last school year) project?

 New
 Ongoing

Activity Core Value *
Which core value does your activity address? (Select all that apply.)

 Creativity
 Action Service

Goals *
What is/are your personal goal/s for this activity? What do you hope to achieve?

My personal goals for this activity is to improve on my passing, having stronger passes, whether it be chest pass, skip pass, overhead pass but mostly bounce pass. I would also want to improve my free throws for them to be more consistent and to be able to use that shot in a game. My most favorite goal and might be the most challenging goal is to have more consistent 3 point shots, to be able to make them under pressure and noise. And lastly to be able to do a reverse layup.

Impact *
Who will benefit from this activity? How?
My teammates and myself will benefit from this activity.

Timeline *
Where, how often, and for how long will the activity take place? (specific dates if possible)

Started in October 2010 going until January 22 2011
Every school day after school from 4 till 5 30


Name of Supervisor *
 Mr. Thompson

Supervisor's Organization *
Brent International School Subic

No comments:

Post a Comment